Healthy diets involve healthy amounts of the 13 types of vitamins. When your diet lacks a certain vitamin, we at Lighthouse Nutrition offer you vitamin supplements to increase your levels.
The 13 types of vitamins include:
- Vitamin A: promotes skin, hair, nails, gums, bones and teeth growth and development.
- Vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12: help convert food to energy.
- Vitamin D: builds and maintains teeth and bones; aids calcium absorption.
- Vitamin E: important for vision, reproduction and brain, skin, and blood health; also an antioxidant.
- Vitamin K: aids normal clotting of blood.
To understand your vitamin deficiencies, discuss your personal health history with a medical professional before using vitamin supplements. Depending on your specific levels, using vitamin supplements could have harm or benefit.
The experts at Lighthouse Nutrition know their vitamins. With their offerings of both multivitamins and isolated essential vitamins, you can improve your overall health with Lighthouse vitamin supplements.
Visit Lighthouse and let our trained professionals figure out which type of vitamin supplement could be right for you based on your medical records.