OPEN INTERVIEWS 6/26/19 2-4
3150 Plainfield Ave NE Grand Rapids MI 49525
Lighthouse Nutrition provides healthy and safe dietary supplements for optimal nutrient intake. Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, with over 5,000 supplements in stock, we help you receive the products and services you need to remain healthy.
Our store offers several products to improve your well-being. No matter your personal health remedy, we have a product for you. Our affordable products include nutrient supplements, vitamins, CBD hemp oil, CBD edibles, CBD drinks, CBD lotions, CBD vape, sports nutrition products, health food products, essential oils and probiotics. Each of our products provides a different health benefit.
We offer supplements for both men and women. Lighthouse Nutrition’s men’s club provides supplements that improve energy, prostate and sleep issues, and even sexual performance. Our women’s club provides supplements with the nutrients of 23 fruits and vegetables. Our women’s club packages improve energy levels, reduce stress and make you feel younger and stronger.
At Lighthouse Nutrition, health is our first priority. Not only do we offer healthy dietary supplements and other products that replenish your body’s nutrients, but we also provide services to improve your health further. Take your health to the next level with our workout training, yoga, medical massage therapy and nutritional consultation services.
Give your body the nutrients it deserves before and after working out to keep your health at an all time high. Lighthouse Nutrition prioritizes your health while providing a variety of products and services to improve your well-being.
The open position is a part time sales associate. The requested hours would be between 15-30 hours a week for $12/hour. Friday and Saturday shift coverage needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
What do we want?
- A Sales Associate who enjoys interacting with customers and is committed to helping them choose the right products, as well as making recommendations based on your overall product knowledge and understanding of their needs.
- Generate sales and promote our company and products.
- Boost product knowledge by learning the features, advantages and benefits of each supplement. Staying on top of nutritional and wellness trends.
- Passion for healthy living and self-betterment.
- Strong communication and team building skills .
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends).
- As a key holder, candidate must have the ability to work alone, due to scheduling.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Basic math skills.
- Employee discount.